Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hooray for Chapters Indigo!

This is so exciting!

As a Canuck, it's irked me that NEVERDARK has not been available for purchase through our most awesome bookstore chain (and all-around Canadian institution),  Chapters Indigo .

Well.

All that changed today!




As of this moment, NEVERDARK is ON THE SHELVES for your purchasing pleasure at Chapters Indigo in Charlottetown or at any in-store kiosk, NATION-WIDE.

Of course, it's also available online at Chapters.Indigo.ca if you don't want to change out of your p.j.'s to go shopping.  I confess, this is how I usually do it.

I am literally hopping up and down with joy!



The Canadian retail price is really good, too:  the paperback is only $9.98 for members and it's eligible for free shipping.

I so love free shipping!

Best of all, they're even going to host us at an In-Store Book Signing!

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!

DATE:  Saturday, September 22, 2012
TIME:  2 - 4 pm.
PLACE:  Chapters Indigo, 465 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI.

How cool would it be to see you there?  VERY!

Last, but certainly not least, I'd like to give a special shout out to Steven Forth, Director of Strategic Sourcing and Vendor Relations at Indigo Books & Music, for making this happen:

THANK YOU, STEVEN!!

Seriously, Dude, you rock. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Great news!! Next time I'm in Vancouver I may have to find a bookstore!

    ReplyDelete